ADMISSIONS OPEN: KINDERGARTEN TO GRADE VIII
Contact persons for Admission:
|S No||Name and Designation||Contact No|
|1||Mrs. Jacquline Usha
KG & Primary Co-Ordinator
Secondary co -ordinator
Grade VI to VIII
Secondary co –ordinator
Grade IX & X
Sr. Sec Co-ordinator
Grade XI & XII
Submit Admission Application Form
- Registration of the application form is not a guarantee for admission.
- The registered children will be taken through an assessment process which is typically conducted after mid-February of each year.
- There is also an oral interaction during which the parents or guardians are expected to be present with their children.
- The details of the assessment process will be available at the school’s office.
- Full payment of fees as applicable
- Submission of the following documents:
- Transfer certificate (to be produced on or before June)
- Examination results from the previous school
- Birth certificate (attested photocopy)
- Community certificate (attested photocopy)
- 5 copies of passport size photographs of the student and 3 copies of photographs of the student with their parent / guardian (visiting card size: 9X5 cm)
- Please submit the latest photos with a plain background.
The school’s office will provide details of the fee structure.
CHECK LIST FOR PARENTS
- Application form duly filled in Yes/No
- Community certificate (attested photocopy) Yes/No
- Transfer certificate (photocopy attested by educational authorities) Yes/No
- Birth certificate (attested photocopy) Yes/No
- Photos (latest photos with a plain background)
- 5 passport size photos of the student Yes/No
- 3 visiting card size photos of student with parents/guardians Yes/No